Yessss! We hebben weer een nieuw MTBBaas interview voor jullie! Deze keer met David, een echte MTBBaas uit Oostenrijk. Waarschijnlijk heb je hem al eens voorbij zien komen op Instagram onder de naam @davidgoergl77
Leuk dat je dit interview leest. Veel lees- en kijkplezier!
1.What’s your name and where are you from?
I am David and I´m from Austria. My hometrails are in Styria, near Graz.
2. How long have you been mountainbiking?
I started mountainbiking about 4 years ago. I feel most comfortable with endurobiking.
3. Approximately how often do you cycle per week or per month?
I use every free minute to ride my bike. Normally 5 to 7 times a week. There is no such thing as too much mountainbiking. 😉
4. What was your first mountainbike?
The first one was a YT Jeffsy AL, the blue rocket. 😉
5. Which mountainbike do you ride now?
Now I ride a Santa Cruz Bronson in C. This is the best bike I have had. I like the geometry, the very good downhill characteristics and of course the good uphill performance.
6. What is your top 3 of favorite MTB routes/tracks? And which one is really your favorite?
- Leiterberg Trail – Sölden, Austria
- Bergstadltrail – Saalbach, Austria
- Nene Trail – Sölden, Austria
7. What is your favorite mountainbike destination abroad?
My favourite mountain bike destination is definitely Sölden. Brilliant single trails and unique nature… That’s all I need.
I also feel particularly at home in South Tyrol (Italy). There are also some places there that are simply dreamlike.
8. What is your favorite shop / online store for buying your mountainbike, clothing and accessories?
I love the Mountainike clothing from Zimtstern. Top quality and strong performance on the trail. It is also very comfortable. Protective equipment is very important to me. I have some from Fox. It does exactly what it promises.
9. What does your equipment look like? What do you always take with you when you go cycling?
The best way to show this is with pictures 😉
10. On which channels can people find you?
Youtube: @David Görgl